Less than 2 months for the international conference of VET leaders from colleges in Network of Networks. Last December, we launched a questionnaire to collect feedback from them and tailor the event according to their interest. 45 VET leaders, from 23 VET schools in NoN have answered, and these are some of the main results:
– Approximately 50% of the participants have attended NoN Webinars and NoN annual meetings.
– The most important topics to be subject of transnational cooperation are (in order):
- International opportunities for VET students/learners.
- Sustainability embedded in the VET curriculum.
- Increase digital skills of students and teachers.
- Pedagogical and curriculum innovation.
– The most expected result of the working groups created by NoN (internationalization, sustainability, entrepreneurship, innovation and work based learning) is the identification of possible cooperation projects based on good practices exchanged. As for the most expected benefit of NoN overall, they´ve highlighted the increase of international activities in the college.
Around 70% of the respondents found the attendance to webinars and the celebration of biannual meetings the most suitable way to keep engaged with NoN, 2 actions put in place during the KA3 project and which will continue, following the demands of our VET leaders.
Thank you so much to all the respondents. We have taken good note of your preferences and your priorities and you will have the opportunity to exchange on them soon in Brussels.
For more information about the Conference, please follow the link:https://partnersin.vet/conference-ka3-brussels/